View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 10:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Greetings & Salutations to all

Hello to all! I am the almost 40 year old mother of three who has been ill since my birthday in 2001. I am a Reiki practitioner, a Wiccan, and a person who has Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It has been a little slice of hell getting to a place where I can sometimes comfortably sit in front of the computer and write. My job/jobs before I became ill were ones that I truly loved; I was a vet tech & an aspiring writer. It is my very strong belief that if it were not for Reiki I would not be in as "good" a shape as I am now. On top of being diagnosed w/CRPS I then had a car accident in 2004 that shattered the facets in the first 4 (since I cannot spell vertabrea I'll have to say neck bones LOL) & caused a nasty case of whiplash. Since all my problems were in my neck & right arm to begin w/this was a major blow. I keep on smiling when I can, cry when I have to, & pray that one day there will be a cure. I guess that's all for now. Maybe I'll make some new friends or find someone who has better ideas on how to treat this than I do!

Brightest blessings to all!
Lisa
LisaBP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote