View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 10:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Went to ER lastnight!

Hi All!
My left hand, wrist, some of my arm, ankle and foot was swollen. This has been going on for a week, and dummy me didn't realize how bad it got until my PMD told me to get up there to the ER lastnight. My RSD is in my right hand after having Carpal tunnal surgery Jan. 9th. of this year. The surgeon who did the operation conformed I had RSd in April. I had 3 SGB and all 3 did nothing!! Ok, I go up there, the doc. was a real "sweetheart"! he took ex-rays and blood work. He was mad that I have been shuffled to one PMD to the next! Well, the new pmd I have is sending me to PA to his coleague to see what can be done. My blood work was good when the Er Dr. had it observed and even gave me the findings of it, made copies of it to give to my PMD and also the ex-rays. There was mild degenerative changes in my left knee(my knee swelled too) My ankle, feet were swollen also. There was mild medial soft tissue swelling there.I then ask him;"could my RSD be spreading to my left side now??" He said yes, it is a good possibility!! How can this spread in not even a yrs. time, if it truly is spreading is my question?? I am so afraid! and yes, confused!! My left hand,wrist ankle and foot looks like a balloon!!~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote