View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 12:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there how is every one doing. As for me my arm is driving me crazy to day i have a sharp burning pain that runs part way down my arm and my hand is swollen like no buddy's business. The other strange thing that has been happening is my hands the past few days they have been hot as hell when most of the time they are cold and the color stays from whitish to blueish color. Now they are red with a pinkish in the middle of the palm area. It seems though that it is only me that feels so hot my boy friend says they feel a little warm to the touch but i swear they are on firer. Just like the feeling that is running down my arm and i have also been getting a sharp aching feeling right in my armpit but not near the scar. My pain pills are not helping with this pain at all and i thought i would try some ice but that causes even more pain. Cold has been my enemy since i had the carpel tunnel release. Heat doesn't seem to help either so i can only hope this does not go on much longer or i well have to go see the doctor and see if there is something she can do for me. I wish i could take antinflamitories i am sure they would help but with my stomach well i just can't bare more pain. So that's enough of that i did get some good news from comp now mind ya i have waited close to three months but they are going to pay for a water pillow for me and she said that they would rent a sit for the bath tub because i still get so dizzy. I was having to wait for my man to shower and take one with him which is great when you feel good but have to rely on him to hold me or help steady me really sucks. After a week of that i was getting fed up because i was having to wait for him all the time so he came up with using a milk crate and it works but not to comfortable but at lest i can have a shower any time i wont. Oh taking baths i can't get out of the tub because it hurts my arms and i have never been one to take a bath i always feel dirty soaking in my own dirt and i have to have a shower if i have had a bath. Strange i know just one of my little quirks i am also a neat freak ha ha. Well i have gone on long enough and my little puppy is looking for some attention so bye for now chat latter.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote