View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Darian~

Since my back problems started in 1991, I have had a buldging disc operated on because it fell into my spinal cord, cutting off fluid. Eight years later I was in severe pain and ended up needing 3 fusions. That was held together with screws. One year later I had the screws taken out & my own bone fused in, because they were causing trouble. Two yrs later I had 2 more fusions, due to severe pain. I am the kind of person that builds up with scar tissue bad, and had to have lots taken out with each surgery. I also have problems with spinal stenosis. Last year I had spinal steminator taken out and my back was crumbling away from my bone donations, so had artifical bone put in and more fusions. I am fused from L 2 thru S 1. I have had many spinal taps, MRI's, CT's, Myelgrams and Diskagrams. I still have some trouble. I don't think a person ever gets over it completely. Surgery is alway the last thing to try. It is ruff and very painful. It can take a year to heal completely.

You ask how others MRI's read. Well I will only print what had under the IMPRESSION.
1. Interval anterolisthesis of L3 with respect to L4 with bilateral forminal compromise when compared to a previous study.
2. Further compromise of the canal at L2-3 with facet arthropathy and redundancy of the ligamentum flavum associated with stable bilateral forminal
compromise.
3. Post-operative changes are present from L2 through S1.

This is why I couldn't tell you anything about yours. Good Luck!
Fancylady

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote