View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb I have had pain....

in the back and front like you describe (I have a congenital defect-- so it is with me for life).

But when it is GI there will eventually be gas, frequency, diarrhea. It might be a couple of hours later, but it will become that.

With no change in bowel function, I would suspect the back.

But I will also throw out there the ovary... so you might want a gyne exam.

Yesterday I went to the doctor for more tests.
I had x-rays for my neck/collarbone, and other things.
She found silent urinary tract infection --I have no symptoms. So I am waiting for a culture now.

But while pressing on my abdomen, she found a hard lump about the size of quarter. I couldn't feel it really, but she was all into it. It is on the side where
my redundant colon is looped, and near my C-section scar. Just another thingy to worry about! I think it is an adhesion in the fascia. She is going to keep an eye on it...and heavens--I hate to think what will happen if it changes! She agreed with me it didn't feel deep, more like in the muscle or tendons. Of course, I didn't know it was there...who goes around pushing on their stomach? esp mine with its weird things beneath? LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote