View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down Maybe it's not meant to be...

Ya ever start doing something, even if it's like a hobby or something around the house and it seems that it's just one thing after another going wrong with the process???
I do a long of craft work and sewing. Decided that I'd make myself a purse (I'd made others in the past). Well, at first I had the top zipper in between the suede & lining wrong side up and had to rip that out....
Got the zipper back in right way, was feeling ever so proud of how it was looking as I finished the seam on one side of zipper.....DANG IT!!! I forgot to include the loops that hold the HANDLE!!
Sooo, here we have it...a beautiful brown suede purse, with a nice heavy lining, a zipper across the top that loose wonderful....and a HANDLE still lying on the craft table!!!!!
Maybe I'll just duct tape it to the sides, who knows...
anyways, I layed it aside for a while, feeling like making this thing just is not meant to be at this time...LOL
Figured I'd share the thoughts and see if anyone else ever has situations like this??? LOL

Marilyn

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote