View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Hello and Welcome

lisa, i'm so glad you posted and thank you for sharing your story with us. i put up a post not too long ago on here about energy healing; it is something i have become very interested in of late and i would love to know more about - reading is slow-going, however, as i have very bad TOS and my arms just don't want to cooperate... nor does what's left of my so-called brain. but that's a whole other story!

i'm wondering, with some of the sx you mentioned, if you might not like to drop by the TOS forum. there is a lot of info available in the stickys at the top - and it's just a great group of folks over there. anyhow, we'd love to see you if you do decide to check it out. many of us have cervical spine issues on top of the brachial plexus involvement. add RSD and FMS to the mix and you've got, well... some days are better than others that's for damned sure, lisa.

just this week i've started seeing a cranial sacral practitioner who does polarity work and, i believe, is also an energy healer. my new doc wrote me an rx in such a way that - fingers crossed here, you guys - we're hoping medicare will cover her sessions. i have heard that cranial sacral massage can do wonders for cervicogenic h/a, one of my worst sx... i've a feeling you can relate to what i'm talking about there, lisa - am i right?-

anyway, just wanted to say hey and nice to see you. hope you stick around. anything you care to teach us about reiki - well i, for one, am all ears! and i hope that you find relief and some real answers soon. i know you will encounter many good friends here if you choose to stay, lisa. neurotalk is an excellent source of information and support and a well-managed site, IMHO.

alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote