Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi joan,
I am watching William and Kaitlyn. Everyday this week. Its too much. I am so tired and the pain is very bad. Today will only be for 2 hrs and finally a day off. I went to the Doc yesterday for just a checkup but my back was really hurting. The lead from the scs slipped out a couple of years ago and is sitting on a nerve. I don't feel it all the time but when I do its so bad I can't breath. They told me to up my dose of oxycodne from 8 pills a day to 12 until this passes. I didn't want another operation but now I think this scs has to come out. It acts up when it rains and in cold weather. I think winter is going to be bad for us in MA this year. So I guess i am going to have it done. I found out that my old DR is back. He went through some bad times. Got divorced a few years ago. I asked about him yesterday and found out he's on his honeymoon. he's the best Dr., very compasionate and knows my case better than any one. I won't do it unless he does the operation. I trust him. I don't trust many DRs. How are you doing? How's your daughter? Before you know it the twins will be here. Iam so excited for you. Iam going to rest before the kids get here. Hope your well.

Love Your hip sister Sue
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote