View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 10:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well Lizzie... have they checked your renin and aldosterone? And have they done an ACTH (or cortsyn) stimulation test? That may tell them a lot if you are vomiting... Wretched endos... I had to be sick so long that now I am perma-sick.
That dysautonia... that could be related... I take a lot of salt and florinef. (even though I can't spell!)

Adam!
I cannot imagine being born with this (yes, it does suck) but it seems like there are a lot of groups out there and you should be able to find someone near you...
I suffer from a lot of crap... somehow you need to get the depression under control whether it be from meds or meeting people... I know meeting other people with my diseases on boards and getting things under control did a world of good for me.
Hang in there and glad you came aboard! Why not post something in the intro so everyone will say hello?