View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Chronic Pain Sucks!!

Hello Tam; Please go easy on yourself. We are not really all that different. We are living with chronic pain. I know when my pain increases to levels that I can't deal with I get angry, mad, and depressed. There is alot of emotional termoil trying to deal with physical chronic pain. Even when I was well, I had bad days. Unfortunately those that are well don't understand what we deal with. Somedays I can't get out of my own way. Somedays I hardly feel like moving, while other days I almost feel normal because my pain levels are at the regular steady 4 or 5. It's a cycle CHRONIC PAIN. Trying to live a normal life becomes immpossible, we do more and as a result have more pain and as a consequence become depressed. If your loved ones have thier nose out of joint you could say I'm sorry but I really was having alot of pain. Don't beat yourself up. You are doing the best you can. I for one feel that you contribute alot to this forum and you are a big help to others. Thankyou for this. Tam take care and know no one's perfect.HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
hairdresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote