View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Barbara dear, I truly needed your shared story about the coat with the inside out sleeves. Now it makes me feel good knowing that our mistakes are worth more! LOL
Well, I slept on it..(not the actual purse, just the idea)..and got up this morn and looked at that thing..thought "Dang, this zipper just is NOT going to work on this style of purse"...so today was rippin the darn thing out for the THIRD time! ha ha I bought a big magnetic snap at fabric store as well as some poly braided cord which shall be used as the longer strap. The purse is still in the making...it's just gained a different type of strap instead of wood handles, and lost it's zipper ( I have a similar problem with my mouth at times, it's lost it's zipper and won't shut up!!! ). The dilemna was made alllllllll better today though. Hubby took me shopping for new jeans and I bought ones that are 2 sizes smaller than what I had in April.

We are friends for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why until we've been friends for a long time !!!

Take time to laugh, it's music to the soul.

Corkybird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote