View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 06:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogbrain View Post
The older, non-epinephrine drug was Carbocaine, danged if I know what it is now but my dentist is very well aquainted with it.
Thanks for the feedback. My dentist's office actually called to see how I was feeling (new dentist-pretty cool!), so I mentioned this to the woman. She said something about carbocaine, too, and said she'd write it on my chart, and to make sure I mention it when I come back for the followup. I certainly will now that I know!! Now I won't be so afraid!

Porkette, I do have xanax as a backup for calming my brain. But I use that when I'm feeling seizury/panicky and my brain is racing, not ever to counter a bad drug reaction, yet (and I had an AWFUL drug reaction in August-accidentally took a strattera-looks just like my lyrica.....my heart started racing and my head was literally all over the place the entire night, but I was too afraid to take anything on top of that! It took 24 hours to get entirely over that reaction, after I absolutely crashed into a deep sleep. Baaaaaaaad!)
Footprints is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote