View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedGood View Post
You guys quit makn me laf.! Dang it. My fase is crookit and when I lafts it makes it feel like mine lips are sliding to the lef side of my fases all the way up to my ears. SO STOP!!! I'm laughn right now. gladn o one can see me. I went to PT is AM now and she says I am gotten leaps and bounds from just a weaks ago. Can now hold things in lefts hand and turn head all way to lefts now. Nots drulling much thanks my lord cause I was wet so badly. (Dang it. I know that what comes out of my head is not what I thinkin but you know what I think.

You guys write some pretty stuff to me on other sheet and I cry. I got duck bumps on my skins and it gave me warm fuzzies! I am blessed with you in my life thank you!!!

My Doc says I will bea good as greate in months to come like 4 or so if I worked real tough. So I will swetts my *** off to be back. I will stress this to you my deerest of you please remember to always hold those you love close. Life is short and you nevva no whatt you will half to endurree. Don't stresss you over litle stuff. Imbrase life and enjoy each day as itt shows up.

Chin Up!!!!! Luvya Mark
Hey Mark! We will make you laugh anytime we want! so na-na-na-na na!! Laughter is "THE BEST MEDICINE, DUDE"!
You soooo "Crack me up"! I was and still am laughing about what you wrote about it feels like your lips are sliding to the left side of your face, all the way to your ears! LOL LOL too funny!!
Anyway, I am so happy that your doing "Just Great in PT seems to me that your going to be so much better the way your breaking your *** off to be back!! I commend you for this, Mark!
Thank you so much for the reminder about hold the ones you love close because life is short! That really heloed me to think long and hard what you wrote!! Thank you!! Now, you Mr. behave yourself or we will make you laugh so hard your ears will fly back!! LOL ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote