Thread: Hey its Amy
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 08:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks guys

I need the support. I dont have dragon anymore not that I could get it to work right!!! Cant talk with kids everywhere. They are the ones I worry about not me...seeing mom go through all this crap. Im just tired after 3yrs. I am blessed I know..kinda hard to see though.

My Rsd has also raised its ugly head and crawling in my hole is not working so Im doing something about it...Waiting until my doctors think Ive waited long enough. I thought staying off the computer would help me. In a way it hurt me. Im isolated during the day, my mom has my dad and his problems plus hers...

The family is tired too and I can tell...but supportive. Since I couldnt and wouldnt eat due to my tongue swellin up and the pain I got dehydrated and I had seizures. So I have a ton of extra stuff now going on making the doctors scratch their heads. Finally one actually touched and examined me and I got hit with it..... this suicide pain dx where you go a week with no sleep...NONE and then dropping from exhaustion. You pray for it to end and it doesn't. Then finally after keeping your hair from touching your face, not wanting to shower cause you know it will set it off , you cant even let your kids kiss that side of your face it finally slows down and you can see light

Thats the only way I can describe it. Some of these meds Im on make my vision blur so I cant read or watch tv not that I can pay attention..I never understood how some of you could go days without sleep. you hear ringing in you ear and your eardrum vibrates, your balance is gone and any minute you think you will fall..that the pain takes over and consumes you...I pray Im not scaring anyone else..but this is my experience and no one elses...I have to do something no matter how much it hurts or I will be consumed....I know the RSD had something to do with this and I remember one of my Neurologists that did an EMG on me said my 5th cranial nerve was slow...that was 2yrs ago...but the dentists always ignored me when I told them I had RSD...I haven't had an attack of RSD in over 6 months.

Im sick of it....just sick....ok enough venting...I pray no one else goes through this and if you have I feel ya now!!!
Its so frustrating...just frustrating. I would love to reconnect with you all..send me your numbers. My computer crashed 6 months ago and I lost them all. I can talk now without pain; for now...better than I can type.

Thanks again so much for your support guys..I miss you all...I'll keep in touch...

Vic- I'll keep the drug in mind but with me having reaction after reaction Im sticking to golden oldies I know have not caused bad problems in me...

Ocgirl- yes it is trigeminal neuralgia its horrible just horrible..
ginnybean32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote