View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

welcome to neurotalk sorry to hear of your pains.I would say it sounds like T.N. and I have had that type of shock and sorness afterword. heck I am a big spoon fan as i had that eatting thing happen more then once and hate silverwear. like sticking a fork in a socket.. a big turn off. I FREZZE like my whole body got zapped but it is just the shock of it ...afraid to move.
Jean and others have posted some great info bless them!and the book striking back is like the bible for t.n. also stickies at the top here, read those too. I will p.m. you some links too.
there are a bunch of meds to help controll this and also surgeries . you will have to find the right med or combo of meds and dosage that is right for you as we are all diffrent and have diffrent types of facial pain.
I am waiting to see a new doc about my neuro stim implant I go in oct. and nervous as ever being a new doc as I had some bad docs in past.
anyways you will meet some helpfull folks and hopefully make some new pals.
and good friends and family are just as importion as the meds to deal with this.
I will have you in my thoughts for a good dx. and quickly finding controll. many blessings .. and check your box for the links.
Peace
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote