View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default gosh...tinkerbell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1921 View Post
Dear Cheryl:
By no means did I mean to implicate that I don't let Lexi take her meds if she doesn't want to!! I force her to everyday!! I posted in order to get a little support and now that you have accomplished making me feel like an inadiquate and abusive parent, I will bid you a good evening
When I read your post....I read that you let her practice her own free will with this....I am really sorry I made you so very, very angry. Can you blame me for trying to make some sense out of this if this were the case?
I've gone back and reread your post...and I guess I'm just not reading it right because I came to the same conclusion as did my husband and one other person.
With my daughter....I had to force her into following doctors orders.... she wanted to do things on her own and told me this was her "free will", her body.....after I read your post I thought this is what you were practicing....can you see why I thought this in what you wrote "free will" as this rang some old bells for me in that statement.
Please forgive me for reading your post wrongly.
BT has always been full of helpful and supportive and caring people in the years I've posted.
I have been through Hell and back with my health, my husbands and childrens....and I am not one to hate.
Anyone suffering from illnesses and their caretakers need all the support they can get.
I do hope you find a connection with others who are helpful.
Please forgive my reading your post and coming to such a horrible conclusion.
Your life must be very hard right now....worried sick.
Your daughter will be fine.....she has a good advocate! There's nothing better than a tenacious mother!
Mayo Clinic sounds like a good idea. They are wonderful, caring and very thorough.
Once again....I ask forgiveness in making you feel so awful.
You will find a lot of support here on BT.....hopefully our old site will be back soon.
Blessings to you and your daughter, Cheryl
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!

Last edited by crytears; 09-28-2006 at 02:01 AM.
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote