View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My meds...

The concern for my medications is well validated. However, I did see my neurologist on Friday and he looked at all the medications to make sure they didn't interact or that I wasn't on very high doses that may cause some of my symptoms.

I have been on Cymbalta for over 3 years, it really hadn't bothered that I know of. The Lyrica is need for Fibro or I would never be out of bed due to chronic pain. Lamictal I need for seizures caused by the migraines. Verapamil (which is an old blood pressure medicine) helps control my migraines, and the Migra-Eaze is an over the counter supplement to help with migraines.

I should mention that in addition to these above meds, I also take a multivitamin, B-6, B-12, Complex B, Vit. D, Vit. E, Ginko Biloboa, and Fish Oil (EHA, which I understand to be the purest form of Fish Oil). My B-12 level is over 1000, but if I stop taking the B-12, it immediately starts to crash. Before taking B-12, my levels were only around 167. I don't want it to get that low.

Regarding the anesthia, I have had 4 surgeries that required anesthia. It didn't bother me and the symptoms didn't start until my last surgery, which was the most major one of all four. Do you think it still could be due to the anesthia even though I had it before w/o any problems?

I definitely don't want to self diagnose which is why I came to this forum. You all are really great in giving your ideas/suggestions/thoughts. I definitely will schedule an appointment with an endocrinologist to see what they think.

Once again a sincere thanks for information regarding my symptoms/problem.
I would like to hear more from anyone else that has ideas/suggestions/thoughts, as well hearing from those who already commented. What do you think of my supplements and now that I explained my medicine regimine more clearly, do you think it could still be a problem?

Thank you in advance.

M

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote