View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 02:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Pain

Tam
If we saw our children in that kind of pain we would pack them off to the ER for the CrapShoot, of a doctor to being down the pain level. After all theyu can;t release until they reduce symptoms or admit.

I found when I took my kids in off the chart pain, an IV started; a dose of Toradol and valium, and they generally give something like demerol, is a good start to reduce inflamation, spasms, and ultimatly some pain.

I have gon into the ER with tears running down my face with cervogenic head pain and this concoction helps so much if docs listen. When the nerves are super inflamed they do not come down from opiads, they need some anti inflamatory, and something to work on the spasms. They could shoot Demeral off the chart and it won't touch the nerve pain.

I hope you feel better. Tam, I know you have a long endearing relationship wiht you fiance, but why in God's name would he leave when you need him the most. That adds more pain to you. The emotional truma of in and out has to contribute to bracing, walking on eggshells and stress.

Can you both get into counseling to get rid of that part of your relationship. You have to work through it, not accomadate it.
My love
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote