View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Hey evereone I am back!

Sorry it took me so long to get back with everyone. I have been in and out of the attorneys office as well as the doctors office.My foot is still trying to heal and it has already been at least a month. It is still swollen and still very sensitive to the touch and with certain amount of pressure. The ct scan showed nothing so the doc just said it was a severe sprain. My foot turned all purple. The bruising has gone away on the outside, but on the inside it is still very sore. I just hope that it is still trying to heal from the sprain and not getting rsd in it. My family physician told me that if it didn't seem like it was healed up in a few weeks that I was to get in to see him right away. I am scared. If the rsd does spread in my foot what am I going to do? With me walking with a gait to my walk it is throwing my bad hip out.Wouldn't you know that my injured foot is my left foot and my bad hip is my right hip? Is there any suggestions for me for what I can do to even things out in the way I walk,so I don't continue to throw my hip out? Like I said I don't know if it is just the sprain trying to heal yet or if rsd is starting to spread in my foot. I also started seeing my psychiatrist yesterday. He feels that I am on the right meds but he doesn't think they are doing what they are suppose to do. He feels that I am still having a lot of anxiety attacks and he wants to get them under control. He says that I can't do this alone, but he thinks I need to be on some meds to help with that. He was going to talk to my pain doc and they are suppose to get back with me on Monday. Is this normal for people who have rsd? I feel that since I have had it for 5 years I should be able to accept it a lot better than I am. Does anyone else have anxeity attacks that are out of control? If so please share with me what can be done, what kinds of meds there are or anything else that may be helpful. Again I am so sorry for not being here sooner.

Thanks lots!
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote