View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 01:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hay Tshadow have you ever had him sit down and read some of the posts on here so he might get a better understanding of what tos is all about. And he is not alone in hes feelings that every last one of us who have partners understand that our other half's who are healthy get angry and frustrated with having to take on extra responsibilities because there love ones are in chronic pain. I believe that this is part of being in love is all about if he was in your place would you stand by him maybe he needs to hear that from you. Times like this i think it is very important to set and talk with being very honest about both of your feelings and what you can do for each other to make things right. The guy i am with knows me no other way we got together when i was in the pain from tos and has been here through all the meds i have tried and now the surgery. We fight about chores we fight because he wont's me to do every thing with him but i just don't wont to because of the pain there are times i just buck up and go with him or other times when i haven't done anything i well surprise him and say lets go out for supper or just a walk and he thinks its great. But i think the key for us is we need each other and we understand just what our needs are. And we both no that this is it for us we well never leave one another it has taken both of us all these years and many failed relationships to have crossed paths and come together as one. I know it sounds sappy and naive on my part to believe that we well never part but nether one of us has ever felt this way before about any one else. There is a very strong bond between us and part of that is being able to sit and talk and be honest with each other even if it hurts one of your feelings but it is the only way we can understand and try and change to make it work. Well i hope every thing works out for you and even though you can't see us you know there is a lot of loving and caring people out here for you and all. Hang in there it can only get light after the dark.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote