View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I am so glad that the surgeries done what you needed done. I think Dr. S is one of the best Drs. I have ever met. He will be your phone buddy. He did my first TOS surgery in 2000 and in 2003, I think it was or 4 he did the other side where he took out 3 inches of muscle to releive my chest pain. It did the job. The first surgery was removing a rib and it did the job also. I know I have to watch what I do but man did he work wonders on me. As far as phone buddy, he called me in Oct. of last year to check on me. We also talked after Bill passed away in Nov. He is a very caring Dr. and like you said he does rock.

I wondered about him retiring. I know he is training another Dr. and I hope this one can do as well as Dr. S does. I still need my left TOS surgery but at this point, I am living with it ok. Again it's just not doing the things that get the TOS flared now.

As far as PT. I was blessed with good PT'ers before and after TOS. I hope you will be able to find one that does know TOS and do the right thing to help you with your rehab.

Hang in and feel better soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote