View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 03:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vicc,

I am sorry that you think that you are wasting your time answering my questions but I actually did not address these questions to you specifically.
As I have said previously I would not still be asking questions if I thought you had supplied me with an answer that I thought explained my queries.

You brought attention to me saying that 'the only symptom of RSD/CRPS was pain" and I feel I must address your comment.
Long gone are the days when doctors rely on a page full of signs and symptoms before RSD/CRPS is diagnosed.
Current well informed doctors look for the possibility of RSD/CRPS if pain is a problem far after it's expected time of healing as early diagnosis and intervention is preferred before the list does get longer.
Many people have got better from the early intervention with nerve blocks--the Noigroup web site will validate this and also leaves me convinced that if this was not a disease neurologically based that this would just NOT be the case.

I still have many questions that remain unanswered from my last two posts. I guess that is how it will stay.

Cheers
Tayla

Last edited by tayla4me; 09-23-2007 at 04:31 AM. Reason: finger slipped before ready