View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 04:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would have to agree! I have been feeling well for the past couple of days, so today my hubby and I decide to do some gardening. Nothing too strenuous just planting a few shrubs, pulling out a few weeds etc. Well I have just come inside I have severe pressure in my head pain radiating down from my neck into my shoulders and a sore face...so its 2 panadeine forte for me. I am my own worst enemy at times because I DONT watch TV (believe it or not!). I couldnt sit still long enough. Even when I am in the middle of a flare I will sit and read. I am always thinking of the next thing that needs to be done. I walk around the house doing the odd job when the rest of the family are watching a movie etc. I really dont give myself a fair go to heal. I have always been employed (until recently!) But I have always been the same, I just dont like to sit around doing nothing, it drives me nuts. I cant sleep during the day, I can manage to lie and rest for 20 minutes. I have an active brain (although probably not very bright!!!) that prevents me from sitting and relaxing. It sucks, I really wish I could just sit a while.......ahhhhhh

Ozzy
ozzy14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote