View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 10:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Muscle Spasm Where??

Hi all. I have to ask. We all have had muscle spasms at least once in our life right? Usually in our feet? And am I right when I say they hurt like H E Double Hockey Sticks? Well my questions is this..

Has anyone ever had a muscle spasm in there hand to where it goes into a almost distorted position. Painful and all. I'm even talking my good side. I had one yesterday. Out of the blue. Lasted for about 40 minutes. Muscles were so constricted my sister could not pull my hand from my wrist or separate my fingers. The pain was out of this world. And as quick as it came it left.

Afterwards my left arm was very weak and hand and fingers were kinda numb and so sore. I give up on trying to figure this all out. I don't even bother to call my Doc anymore because she is impossible to reach on short notice. I wouldn't go near my ER unless I was half dead . I am just curious if anyone might know what's up with this? Thanks so much.

Chin Up!!!! Luv Mark

P.S. My neice is typing this for me. It is to important not to get it all correct!