View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 11:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Karen,

Again, it appears that you are a very rare case, if that is what happened to you. And you should do what you feel is right for you.

Certainly some people store B12 very badly, and you may store so badly that you need a shot a day. I will not dispute that, as there is a rare exception to most rules.

However, the possibility of anyone here having that situation and benefitting more from a shot a day of cyanocobalamin than a daily methylcobalamin is about as likely than being hit by lightning today.

What you refer to as getting worse has been explain repeatedly here as the healing process, whether with cyanocobalamin, hydroxocobalamin or methylcobalasmin. When one has been damaged badly, there is no guarantee that improvement will happen at all. For most people, the regular dose of usable B12 (methylcobalamin), as opposed to cyanocobalamin that must be converted to methylcobalamin, optimizes the possibility of improvement.

rose

rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote