View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcharris View Post
I have been reading all the posts about B12 deficiency....... and wondered if you could point me to a website/reference that shows moons and ridges are damaged/missing with B12 deficiency? I have pictures of my thumbs and fingers if anyone can 'read' them.

Also I am curious if anyone has had Hcy and MMA testing done? I truly believe that I may well be seriously B12 deficient even with a reading of 500+

I have given myself a B12 injection .... one every other day (3 in all) these last few days but seem to get worse symptoms after each injection. Symptoms like a sore tongue, extreme chilling coldness, headache, pounding in my chest........ this is most frightening. Anyone care to speculate?

Thanks for listening.

Clare in Tasmania
Hi again, Clare,
I've looked as hard as I can at your images, and I think that it's possible they show that you don't have ridges on your nails... is that true? And they show that you only have moons on your thumbs? is that right?

I don't quite understand the difference between what the two things show... but I do know that my ridges reduces in size and went nearly away before my moons began to reappear, and I also know some people with exceptionally bad ridges who function great in their jobs... I had a hard time functioning because of my memory problems and problems related to the peripheral neuropathy that I had.

Do look at the photos on my site. They are pretty clear. Quite a few people with sites have asked me if they can use them, so you may well see them on other sites, as well. But of course I think my site has the best explanations.