View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vicc
I know your intentions are good but I am not sure what the whole point is here.
IRI has been in the RSD research and literature for as long a I have been reading and long before that.
You only need to put RSD and ischemia into your google search engine and you get about 35,000 hits.
You are not reinventing the wheel or bringing anything new to the table.
There is no conspiracy to hide this part of the disease process from us.It is well known to most doctors who are knowledgeable in RSD
Why I just pulled this randomly from the google search http://www.rsdinfo.com/rsdinfo3.0/art_6.htm.
It is part of the picture but an an incomplete pathology - that is why the docs and we in turn do not have ALL the answers.
When I was first diagnosed in 2000 there was a nurse named Heather on these boards who sought HBOT for her RSD and got very good results with it.
Another patient followed her to the very same clinic and did not see any change in her condition-same clinic same air pressure - and same consistency in treatments - completely different results. I guess there must be something else at play here.
There are many if not hundreds of HBOT centres which offer treatment for RSD especially in big cities. The inflammatory response( abridged big time) which is a big part in all diseases can only be helped with this kind of treatment .Maybe if you got out more you would know this is happening.I know this is not your fault but the internet can sometimes give you a false sense of reality if you follow the information highway and take a left turn when it should have been a right .That can mess up the whole theory

What troubles me is your refusal to answer questions- only someone who is
unsure of their knowledge and doesn't have the answers would feel so threatened by something as innocuous as a question
Once you put yourself out there that is part of the deal

In peace
GnP