View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

GnP

IRI has been in the RSD research and literature for as long a I have been reading and long before that.

I write about IRI because I believe it isn't well-understood. My posts get a lot of hits, and I get comments thanking me for them; I suggest this means I am helping some members better understand this disease process.

When I was first diagnosed in 2000 there was a nurse named Heather on these boards who sought HBOT for her RSD and got very good results with it.
Another patient followed her to the very same clinic and did not see any change in her condition-same clinic same air pressure - and same consistency in treatments - completely different results.

I wrote about the reason for different outcomes and outright failures of HBO on Buckwheat's thread Vascular Issues. Perhaps after reading that you will better understand my explanation for outcomes.

What troubles me is your refusal to answer questions- only someone who is
unsure of their knowledge and doesn't have the answers would feel so threatened by something as innocuous as a question

I asked that questions be limited to what I posted on a the thread on which the question is posed. I think that is reasonable as others may have no idea of exactly what I wrote in another thread. I think my request is reasonable...Vic

(added later): I tried Google using "iri and rsd" and the first two links I found were NT and this thread. Using "rsd and ischemia", this thread was the 7th link. Thanks, I needed that...Vic

(added even later): Using "rsd and cyanosis". this thread was the 1st link. I'm assuming Google automatically lists the most recent entry, so this thread should fade rather quickly.

(added even later): Using "rsd and hbot", this thread was # 4 on page 2. This is fun.

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :

Last edited by Vicc; 09-23-2007 at 02:26 PM.