View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thank you all for your comments...more important...

Is to get this to the 'top'?

One other aspect I'd not addressed before is that 'history' issue- what you tell US...A short not too detailed 'history' of what has happened, where you are numb and how fast or slowly it's spread, as well as what all docs have said your 'issues' are-and the tests if any, that have been done...GET THOSE TEST RESULTS FOLKS!

All of the wiser folks here can't give YOU info if you don't give them info??? Starting with the bare bones outline helps...you can say what tests you've had, basic results, and medications you are on. For your own privacy's sake, never state docs, specific result numbers nor more than the basic of basic medications and ranges you are on.

By way of example, check out all my posts [many, but not near as much as others]...does anyone know what dose of what anti-seizure med I am on? or what supplemental pain meds I am on? It'd take a LOT of reading here and other places to ferret that out. YOU CAN ASK FOR HELP, by giving out some specifics and not giving the whole of you away! Whatever you offer folks here to work with, they will WORK it! So please do not be shy about starting a 'new thread' about YOU and we can all address your issues as best we can.

As for starting a new thread about 'you'?, It takes lots of courage to start to talk to a bunch of literal strangers about something very personally affecting YOU! I started out a stranger a couple plus years ago and I am not now, folks here were kind in asking questions and will probably ask you questions you are WISHING YOUR DOCS WOULD ASK, or maybe you don't know enuf to KNOW that your docs should ask the questions. Yes, you are scared, unknown stuff is going on,....what is reality? Well, here we are experienceing that reality...daily. We aren't shy about it.. But, we do NOT brush things off as 'strange'. I don't think one of us here has not had at least THREE strange things with PN... [I've had some real doozies]

I hope this helps you all into the world of PN, Let's all hope this is a really good roller coaster ride? Knowing how to deal with it can even make it fun!
Well, one can always hope? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote