View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default of greatest importance

Hi guys,

Thanks Tam for bringing this up. It is of the utmost importance that these things be talked about. We are all on so many meds and yes with combinations we can have horrible effects. I know I have not been able to drive with the increase in my nortriptyline. I have not had to deal with this I have not really driven much here but if I do drive because of the pain I get I have to premedicate of take meds during the drive....usually two percocet and 5mg diazepam....so yeah this is a huge issue we need to discuss and be aware of.

i too am guilty of the pills in small containters due to going out somewhere....who can carry all those containers.......lol.....

As for the pharmacy issue I always use the same small very attentive pharmacy. They are great and good people they manage all of my medications. I only get them from one doctor (now) but may have to get more from the pain center in the next year......

Thanks Tam for the initiative in brining up this topic. We are sort of naive in some of these respects......I know I am but am careful of how I feel when I drive.....but anything can change at any moment.......

Best of luck to us all.....
Be strong and as Alison says "be brave"

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote