View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 01:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart med dosettes

Hi guys,

I am guilty of the pill in the purse as I said earlier.....I think..... but what I did is put all my meds out in a dosette for the week for my four times a day. I always put my emergency meds in my purse as well so if I go out I have my regular meds as well as my emergency meds for well emergencies.....

I am thinking now I will keep my med papers from the pharmacy in my car or my purse so that I have them there if I need them. I am unsure of canada's laws on this but I think that I will look into it.

I am really glad this topic has been brought up to discuss we are such a good group of contributers that I feel with each and every addition to all the posts I learn more and want to help more. I have never felt more support from anywhere than from here...ok the waterworks are coming on now.....sorry guys just want to let ya'll know how much I appreciate all of you. No exceptions. As Tam says she is here to help others and no malice or contempt is held in anything posted. I feel we are all this way. It is so hard to communicate in this form so as Tam says again, things can be misinterpreted. I am also guilty. Again the meds effect my judgement here as well as behind the wheel!!!!

Much love to you all and have a wonderful night or Monday if you read this tomorrow...

huge hugs and lots of love,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote