View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Latest is they have backed down on both the functional capacity exam and the prognosis request. My lawyer sent off a pretty stiff letter reminding them we had already sent them an FCE - and, surprise! - they had "just" found it! So another one won't be needed "for now". I think they got the drift he's NOT going to be patient any longer. They say they have enough for the "vocational expert" to work with, and if he needs anything else they will obtain it in the most efficient way possible. Can't wait to see what this "expert" says! (He has NO medical background, degree is in vocational rehab.)

He faxed back asking for a FIRM date when we will have their counter-offer, but hasn't gotten a reply yet.

We have a phone conference tomorrow with the Special Master, and once again, NOTHING has changed since the last one - but if some forward motion doesn't take place, or opposing attorney pulls any more delaying tactics, my attorney has a legal motion of some sort ready to file against her.

October 5 will be 15 months since Special Master ruled in MY favor, and still without a counter-offer from opposing side!!!!

Think good thoughts, say a prayer, send me some good karma tomorrow morning - just DON'T cross your fingers please!!

beth
beth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote