Thread: Steaming mad!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Steaming mad!

Let me start at the beginning...I had filed for Disability due to CFS/ME and depression. I was denied the first time. I decided to get an attorney to help me with this. Then I was denied the next three times (including the one with the ALJ at the hearing). I then receive a call from my attorney saying that he didn't think we could win at the Federal Courts so he said he would no longer represent me. I was o.k. with that...Until (drum roll)

I went over all the medical records, the CE (physician they send you to)(I did not know that you can decline the one they send you to. The one that I had has a bad reputation in the community re:his work for SSA/DDS, I could have requested a different one, but was not told that at the time. However, I was told that if I didn't go I could be denied for benefits), and the judgment from the ALJ's hearing).

In that I have discovered numerous errors(at least 10-15) in what is stated by the ALJ's decision, the Vocational Experts decision and the work from the CE that I went to. I have validated doctors reports that state otherwise at the same time all this was going on. But it doesn't seem like they took that into consideration. It looks as if all they did was use the CE results. Even in the Vocational Experts paperwork, she contradicts herself.

I am very upset. I don't know what to do. I know that if I begin the process all over, that they will still look at my previous claim.

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas/comments? I would appreciate all your comments.

Thank you in advance.

Missy

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote