Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 02:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default help

I need to ask a question this is a complex issue. I'm in work comp my doctor has been treating me for my true neuro TOS and RSD for a year. I had surgery for TOS rib removel and my symphatic nerve cut for RSD, along with this I have been taking pain meds for over a year now the wrok comp Ins. says my doctor can no longer treat me and they have a another doc, can they just stop my pain meds and leave me without them? I thought they could not do that? I have a appointment set up by my doc for a nerve block into my Pec muscle to see if it helps, if so I need a pec minor surgery to help relief pressure in my nerve bundle.
Help I need a answer on how to cope with this, is it right? I know with the meds it helps me function it brings my pain down to a 5-6 which I can handle to live and if cut off I would not be able to function, and if so I will deal with withdraws and my pain......this is so not right and it comes to leagle issues this sucks! if you can help answer this...Pray for me I will be ridden if this does happen and will not be able to function again thanks.
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote