Thread: Steaming mad!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Problem...

The only problem is - that due to my physical and emotional inabilities, I have not been able to look at all the information I received within the 60 days of the last denial(Appeals Court/ALJ). I missed it by 9 days. I saw where you can write them and get an extended amount of time listing the reasons why. I have been trying to call my local social security office to get verification of this and all the information. Of course being Monday they are very busy and I can't get through.

I have nothing to lose in writing this letter, so I might as well write it and see if I can get the extended amount of time to appeal to the Federal Courts. The only concern I have is "Should I go to the Federal Courts unrepresented"? Does anyone know of anyone who has done this? I have already spoken to the attorney that I previously had and he said he has too many cases to take on another one. While I understand this, I was a client previously and I feel that he could have argued the same points that I am if he had looked at the information. But whatever...

Please if anyone has anymore suggestions/ideas/comments, I would appreciate them. I thank you all in advance (and those who have already commented) for all your help. I don't what I would do w/o you guys to get me by day by day.

Thank you all...
Missy

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote