Thread: frustrated
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First let me say, "I am soooo sorry" that you are going through all this at once.

I have a few things I want to mention...

First re:the headache/nosebleed. I have chronic sinusitis and w/that I have had headaches and nosebleeds without any notice. I did have sinus surgery on the frontal sinuses, but have been told that I need to have another surgery on both the frontal and maxillary sinuses(maxillary are above the eyes, where headaches usually begin until they completely encompass your whole head/neck and face). So that might be why one of your MRI showed "sinus disease".

Secondly, I also go through the burning sensations on my body. Sometimes to the point of me not being able to wear clothes. I am very sensitive to temperature, so I have to take a lukewarm/cool shower or bath, depending on how sensitive my skin is and whether the beating of the shower water hurts or not.

Thirdly, Don't be discouraged because of the number of doctors you have to see. I have went to 5 different neurologist. Three are in the same practice - one working on my neuro problems, one working on headaches and one working on seizures.

Also, they at first told me that my problems were psychosomatic(stress related and "all in my head"). But I pushed ahead until someone told me what was wrong. I know my body and it was telling me that something is wrong. Even now, I haven't received the answers on my neuro problem. Numbness, tingling, twitching, memory problems, focusing problems, etc.

So please continue to search. You know your body, something is telling you seek help. DON'T GIVE UP!

We will be here if you need us.

M

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome '97, Chronic Sinusitis '97, Chronic Pain '04-present, Degenerative Disc Disease '86, Depression '88, Fibromyalgia '00, RLS+PLMD '04, Severe IBS '05 Non-Epileptic Seizure Disorder '08
hurtsobad73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote