View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default desperately seeking info

I am a new member and was hoping that some folks out there might be able to share some of their experiences with me. I was diagnosed with a colloid cyst in April 07. The cyst is 4mm, in the 3rd ventricle. They have been monitoring me via CT scan and MRI. I go in next week for my 2nd CT and MRI. I don't think that I have symptoms although I have been struggling with fatigue for about 1yr and half now. I also have what I thought was vertigo and my memory does not seem to be the same. I am 40 yrs old and in good health. I exercise and I try to watch what I eat. I work as a medical supply rep and have access to a lot of healthcare professionals for opinions and help. This has been unusual for me because most folks are not familiar with this condition and those that are treat it very lightly. According to the research I have done it should not be taken lightly. I have seen 3 neurosurgeons, an internal med doc, and a Neurotologist/Otologist for my dizzy spells. They say that I also suffer from Basilar Migraines. I am on medication for the Basilar Migraines. The things that I worry about are whether or not I am symptomatic or not. I also wish that I felt better.
michelle zenner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote