View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 06:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Have been bawling - watched the 20/20 special with Terri Irwin. We were gutted with Steve's death and still upset. Have been saving for the last year to take kids to Australia Zoo. Have saved $6,500.00 and need another $3,500.00

I am selling art online through a website in NZ a bit like ebay. Bought a new puppy (stud dog) same breed and Possum my first dog.

Took Kids to the Alexandra Blossom Festival (its spring here) and these are some photos of the day. It is my anniversary today - 9th. I completely forgot, but my sweet dh remembered and brought home two bunches of daffodils for me

Hazel may be starting work in a day care centre 3 days a week. With the goal to build up to five days a week. When I say day she would work from 11 am to 1pm. A two hour working day seems pretty cruizey. She is obsessed with other people having autism currently. If there is a programme on TV about an Autistic or person with Aspergers we all have to shut up and watch and preferably tape the show.

I see Oprah and Angelina are in a war over there. Well thats what the magazines say - sorry realise that was a bit random. Talking of random things, did John Lester drop dead or something???

Well it is 11.31pm I need to go get some sleep. Life sux - there is no good reason why Steve had to die and my heart breaks for his wee family. I reckon we might still go to see his zoo though.

seeyas

Peta
wife of Peter
Mum to
Hazel
Breezsha
Reuben
Alice
Melee
SuperMama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote