View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Beth

I hear ya
I feel ya
I LOVE ya

Us legal MED Patients deserve a shinning star and more.
Peeps have NO clue what we go thru, huh?
Its a travisty, its cruel and just plain wrong.
Here the attorney's and insurance company's are getting richer by the second living and breathing luxury.
You and I get:
NO medical treatment
NO relief
NO peace
NO personal financial rewards, mind u re-payments
NO assurance
NO love

Yes, they r ALL waiting for me to die
As the defense, so called big shot attorney's first depo (2nd depo) question just days after my last chemo treatment was, "I understand you have cancer or been treated for cancer, so whats your prognosis?". A flush came over me as I visioned my worstest arm reaching across the depo table going for the juggler. Seriously. I was angry, felt defeated, had no response for several seconds as my eyes filled with tears. Then I looked at him and the university's Risk Management Coordinator and responded, " I'm fine, its all behind me unlike this TOS chronic pain". Underneath my breath I said to myself "O, dont mess with cyn, you think I have been giving you a hard nose. You haven't seen anything yet, ***** h*&%".

Mind you there are days...just ask folks here that I get so angry, so emotional with the lack of compassion, the delays, denials and stupidity I loose it. Then my lil' friends here, my grandkids make me smile, my family and personal friends call and I'm ok once again. Then I find the strength once again.

Hey, we all here on the forum have this dastardly pain which there is no cure for.
We try anything, everything to help and have made serious life changes and adjustments.
Disadvantages, disabilities & the pain is overwhelming.
But, we have each other and WE understand.

Deal with the madness YOUR way and when the anger turns to pixie dust YOU will find ole Beth's courage, strength and determination to get back on track & as I say...GO GET EM AND HIT EM HARDER THIS TIME!

Remember to document, document, document
XXOO
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote