View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 01:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help methy-cobalamin 5mg

It is rather difficult obtaining sub-lingual methyl-cobalamin in Australia. Luckilly we are members of Life Extension Foundation so can purchase what we need on line and have it sent to us here.

I now have the 5mg sublinguals, but will wait to begin taking them I think untill after I see the GP in a further 2 weeks.

I have injected IM B12 and each time I seem to have had a reaction to it. I injected every second day (that is 3 times in one week on alternative days) and each time I felt markedly worse after each shot. Freezing cold shivers, more aches and pains, sore tongue, bowel problems etc.......

Maybe this is a case of you got to get worse before you get better? I wonder! I will give myself another shot tonight.... and try and be a patient patient! hahahah I want to use up the small store of injections I have in my refrigerator before commencing the daily sublinguals.

Q.
Instructions on the bottle of sunlinguals say to take 1 - 8 per day!!!!
then tell you
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE!

Ok these are 5 mg....... how much of this sublingual actually becomes available to my body and how much will be excreted? any suggestions?

Thanks again..........

Clare in Tassie
Mcharris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote