Old 09-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi Bryanna
yes, the root was partially in the sinus cavity, and she did some "cleaning, tidying and mending in there" is the way she described it, but it seems to have been not as severe as dentists in the past made it sound. I also have sutures in the gum. I go back Wednesday next week for a checkup, and for her to see if I would be ready for the other side where thankfully only minor extraction needed and no roots where they shouldnt be!
It's a bit stinging still but not the throbbing pain I anticipated so we will see what the next few days bring on....at least I am ready with lots of healthy soft foods, arnica, supplements and kosher salt water and,,,tho I am always loathe to take any...if needed the pain pills, which she insisted I keep here, just in case it got real ouchy. hope I wont need 'em.

a special thanks to you again Bryanna
The care you show us all here, and the time you take to explain and help really played a big part in helping me to summon up the courage to just go get this done. Thank you

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote