View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dont understand??

I dont understand why Vic should have to defend his opinion with scientific research when no one else here has to live up to that standard.

Most everyone here is basing their own opinion on what happens, or happened to them. If they do quote some research, it is not the end all word on RSD. In fact there is no sure fire research proving RSD.

So what is wrong with someone saying they THINK they have discovered proof of the cause of RSD? I for one dont need people that think they are saving us from seeing something that might not be right. Honestly I think everyone here can make a judgement on whether they believe something or not.

What is harping on a couple of points going to prove or disprove anyways? For me it is getting kinda old.

That said, momma didnt raise an idiot either. I know I dont have to read the posts that seem to be the same thing over and over, and this WILL be the last post here on this particular subject.

I have taken the liberty to post all of Vic's articles in one thread. No I didnt do it here as it is alot of information, and quite frankly im not sure how this forum looks at this kind of thing. I am glad for this forum, and would not want to do anything to hurt my relationships here.

Anyways here is the link. Vic did do his homework.

http://www.freepowerboards.com/crps/....php?p=238#238

Gone Squatchin