View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi AdamsGrammy, whoops so sorry, spelled your name wrong yesterday.
I have dug food out of the garbage can ..if wrapped..LOL and only last week dug out some Hersheys Kisses and ate the whole thing! I wish I could be on topamax, I have heard it is good for weight loss but Lyrica is what I am for right now. I wonder if it is causing me even more problems with binge eating or maybe just eating constantly. Since I am such a overeater it is hard to tell. Right now I am eating chicken noodle soup and I add rice to it. I am glad you have been able to lose the weight and sorry some came back. I was down to 200lbs around May of this year and I am already back to 218 probably...maybe more, I need to weigh myself.
I can lose if I go on the South Beach Plan but just can not get myself back to that pont or even stay on it if I do start it. Right now I am having some problems with my memory again and wonder if it has something to do with post concussion syndrome I had from a wreck back in March? Seems like I take one step and fall back two. Oh well, tomorrow issssss another day!
Glad you came on board WELCOME, Gaye (also known as froggie)
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote