View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 01:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Allen,

Yes, it is getting kind of old but I believe important that it is discussed.
Vicc is so vigorously wanting to put out a hypothesis about a disease we would all rather not have, that is contrary to what we have been told, researched or believe then I also believe it is the right of people to ask questions on this.
Vicc calls himself a "teacher of RSD" then I am afraid this leaves him open to the questioning minds of "his pupils"
He has made a statement in his last post about HBOT which is wrong which has the potential to instil fear into someone who was about to undergo this treatment---I make no apologies for bringing this to his notice as someone who has in fact gone through this treatment.
Personally, I was/am willing to give his IRI thoughts a chance but any question I ask of how he explains this is not met with what I would call a valid answer according to my medical knowledge or treatment experience.
Vicc does ask for our scientific data to prove our point for asking a question and it is supplied frequently in the form of articles and abstracts--if VICC disagrees then he in return will say so.

I also believe that people are now aware that this thread is one of this type of discussions and will avoid it if it is going to cause them concern but despite the considerable angst I feel I will continue to ask Vicc to validate his opinions that he so fervently wishes us to believe, just as he asks of us.
Regards Tayla