View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 02:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

"I" know "I" said "I" wouldnt post a reply to this topic "redundancy".

Now if you read what Vic has been posting, or even the articles he wrote, you will notice he isnt basing his findings on his experience or what has happened to him. It is from research, all kinds of research. No you dont have to believe it, and yes he did say to prove him wrong.

Tayla your posts are full of the letter "I". I challenge you to go back and count how many there are. Even the posts with research from others you answer with I I I.

Lets see some answers from you actually based on something other than you.

Tayla
Quote:
Vicc is so vigorously wanting to put out a hypothesis about a disease we would all rather not have, that is contrary to what we have been told
What have we been told? Dont all the researchers tell us they have no idea what causes, or even how to effectively treat RSD? What is wrong with putting out a "hypothesis" based on your own research, and not your own experience, which by the way might not be anyone elses experience.

Tayla
Quote:
Personally, I was/am willing to give his IRI thoughts a chance but any question I ask of how he explains this is not met with what I would call a valid answer according to my medical knowledge or treatment experience
Based on who's experience?
My point exactly.

Quote:
I feel I will continue to ask Vicc to validate his opinions that he so fervently wishes us to believe, just as he asks of us.
Regards Tayla
I may be wrong, but Vic said to validate his hypothesis based on research, not one persons experience or knowledge.

It seems to me you have began a personal attack on him because it doesnt line up with your own personal beliefs.

Gone Squatchin