Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the help. In fact it would be wrong for a IC to do that! it is cruel punishment to stop someone cold turkey is wrong. I have a great attorny who has jumped on this and a NCM'er who also feel that way so I will still have my meds. I know some do not believe in meds but I need them for my pain and could not function without them the amount I take could bring a elephant to their knees but being in pain all it does for me is to make me function somewhat, to help bring pain down so I can do PT and move around as a human being.
As to the doctor the IC wants me to go to, if you know Workcomp he is only in it for the money, he does not care about me as a person but as a $ I've met him already and he is not a doc who has treated True nuero TOS or RSD/CRPS to be honest we where all surprized IC found someone to go against my Doc it took them a year but hey MONEY talks and they found someone who needed MONEY he will be ripped up if it goes to hearing I should say his statement will. I should be afraid of my treatment though he does not know of TOS or RSD sure he heard of it but I can say he has never treated it, so I can say he will do more harm than good.
All of us in the system should be concerned who treats us thats why we get so BAD bouncing around untile there is a doc who understands and treats us, but under WC it is so corrupt but we live in a country that lets our rights get taken away slowly, little by little we have big corp making the laws and it's all in thier favor, and to think injured workers are getting by easy is wrong there is no pot of GOLD for us,no big settlement you cannot sue for pain and suffering in fact your company is protected and to add insult most people get fired while on WC so there is no company to go back to. Then the big question is when finding new work if you can, is that little question they ask you have you ever been hurt at work? should you lie? or tell the truth and know you will not be hired? sure it is against the law but how are you going to prove it?
It all is a mess and you wonder why workers who are injured have mental issues,it is like you are punished by getting hurt, one less cog in the world so I will stop sorry....I have alot more I would say about this once great nation we had which is nothing more than a big corporation.
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote