View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:35 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I decided to stop posting because I knew one wrong word would get me "suspended"; even saying I thought I had made a reasonable request evoked a lecture on what is reasonable.

Still, at the risk of punishment, I have to point out that I have asked to agree to disagree: Having been stalked through four threads and been deliberately misquoted many, many times, I just wanted to be able to talk about my research.

The tactic changed to asking the same questions again and again, and has now changed to the accusation: He has made a statement in his last post about HBOT which is wrong which has the potential to instil fear into someone who was about to undergo this treatment---

Before Tayla made this accusation I had already bumped the Vascular Issues thread back onto page 1 so everyone could read post # 23 and see exactly why I felt 2.0 ATA of HBO could adversely affect RSD patients. I'm sure she had her reasons for making that accusation on this thread rather than the one that explained why I recommend a lower ATA. I'm willing to allow others to speculate on what those reasons are.

I did not ask anyone to post in my defense, nor am I orchestrating responses by others. They apparently feel something is amiss and it has gone far beyond simple disagreement. So do I.

Now, I will drop back into lurker (or perhaps "suspended") mode...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :