View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

God Rest Lisa's gentle and caring Soul. She is a Beautiful Angel now watching over her Family and I'm sure she is very very proud of them all. She is missed by so many that loved Her.

To all of Lisa's closest and dearest Friends, you were all so Dear to Her. I hope you all still feel Lisa's love around You daily.

Lisa and I had very nice long conversations that I will cherish in my memory banks forever. I still have some old emails from her that I won't ever delete. They are the epitomy of the person Lisa was, all support and kindness and not one complaint. She was the very first person to reach out to Me on the CP Forum when I was lost, tried to fit in there and the posts were moving so fast, she knew I felt like an "outsider" and she drew Me in and helped Me. I only hope that I was also able to help her as well and give back to her, what she gave me.

She even posted looking for Me when the "Mia" threads were up everytime.(I had another user name on OBT). She noticed I wasn't around much, and no matter what pain she had or what she was going through herself, she was always worrying about others and wanting to make sure they were okay, by reaching out to them. She could be having the worst pain day herself, but she didn't complain about it, she was reaching out to help others. Lisa was a "Giver" and not a "Taker", and I for one am so proud to have been considered a "Friend" by Lisa. It was an Honor.

We've lost a caring Friend and Confidant, but Heaven has gained a most precious Angel.

Thank You Wittesea for starting this thread, Lisa will forever remain in our very Hearts and Souls.

Love,
Fee

If Tears Could Build a Stairway,
and Memories a Lane,
I'd walk Right up To Heaven,
And Bring you Home Again.

Author Unknown
Feebs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote