View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Again it is all the same research Vicc you have your opinion on RSD/CRPS which is based on others research you have read, we all agree the research we read are old ,and some just nutty, I saw one the other day saying headachs cause RSD! whats up with that? so if someone comes from a family who is known to have a history of migrains than you will have a good chance to get RSD! come on just like everything it all depends on who is paying for the research.
I believe lets say the Ins. Companies who have to pay out for workers comp or other stuff get research done to get answers like it is all in our head, or having PT in a hospital 24-7 will get rid of it the theory "no pain no gain" sorta thing so we have to understand where did that report you read came from? who paid for it, is it tainted by who is paying for it.
Also Vicc you say that you are doing research I have no problem with that, but it is someone elses research you are using and they should get credit for it, but you say over and over these docs are wrong and you attack them. I have a problem there and for you to argue this here is wrong we are just injured people looking for help and you are just making your own opinions without proof! (proof being it is someone elses work,it is not yours did you see actual patients? or run a study?) if you feel your point is right I feel you should present it to the medical field than. Not here in a forum of injuried people who are here to get support from each other. I think you bring up interesting points of view Vicc and I also feel that if some one disagrees with you that you act as though it is a personal attack wich is wrong.
Thanks