View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I think we will keep this thread temporarily locked for now as it seems to be going in a direction that I do not feel is supportive or informative to the members of this forum who are truly weary of this back and forth!

and no....no one is being or has been suspended on this issue.....

...............we have just patiently kept asking over and over that people please keep to the TOPIC and please not become personally negative to one another....which includes editing in things that are personal toward someone else a day after initially making a post!

I would also like to draw everyone's attention to something that appears at the bottom of every page of Neurotalk:

Quote:
The material on this site is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
We respect you all for having your views, opinions and experiences and want all to know they can post here without needing to feel concern that they will immediately become the source of interrogation nor do we want others to feel so intimidated that they are too concerned to ask valid questions.

this is a forum for *all* the members here.

thanks
Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.